Watch Widgets lets you customize your watch face using emojis, text, photos, and our unique handcrafted icons!
Your Apple Watch is a very personal device. It's the most expressive and fashionable electronic device on the market. You can already customize your watch strap, so why can't you customize your watch face? Well now you can with Watch Widgets!
Watch Widgets lets you make your watch, truly yours. It makes your watch unique and more personal than ever before.
Scroll below for a tutorial video, instructions and the FAQ section.
How to use Watch Widgets (current version 2.0):
1. Open the iPhone app. Preview icons, create emoji/text items, and pick the photo you would like to use.
2. Open the Apple Watch app and select the items you want to use. (Note: If you don't see your items on the watch, tap "Sync Data")
3. Go to your favorite watch face and change one of the available complications to Watch Widgets!
Q: The watch app crashes when I try to open it, what do I do?
A: Please uninstall the app from your watch (long press on the icon until it wiggles, tap the 'x' to delete). Open your iPhone app and select any photo for the 'Photo Widget' add-on (the problem is caused by leaving this option as the default photo, it must be changed). Reinstall the app on your Apple Watch. We apologize for the inconvenience. This should be fixed in our next update (v1.7), which is currently awaiting approval from Apple.
Q: My text/emoji, purchased icons and photo don't appear on the watch. What do I do?
A: You may need to manually sync the purchases and data between the two devices. Please follow the steps below:
1. Open the Watch Widgets app on your Apple Watch.
2. On the main page, scroll to the bottom and tap the "Sync Data" button. Voila!